Click link below for a Full Keto Food list to get you started on your lifestyle change ✨✨✨
1-2 Tbsp Water
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 Tbsp Flaxseed
2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
2 Tbsp Sweetener Substitute
1. Pour water and then unsweetened almond milk into bowl and microwave until hot.
2. Add in dry ingredients.
3. Basic Keto “oatmeal” recipe. Top with desired mix-ins.
Nutritional Information: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving: 332 Calories. 25 Fat. 8g Protein. 4g Net Carbs.
2 lbs Chicken Thighs
8 oz Cream Cheese- Softened and cut into chunks
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
8 Slices of Bacon-Cooked and Crumbled
1 Tbsp Ranch Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13 x 9 Casserole dish with coconut oil.
2. Add chicken and sprinkle with ranch seasoning. Bake for 30 minutes.
3. Top with remaining ingredients and bake for another 10 minutes.
Nutritional Information: 9 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 394 Calories. 27g Fat. 34g Protein. 3g Net Carbs.
1 lb Ground Pork
12 oz Coleslaw Mix
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Chicken Broth
1/2 Tbsp Ginger
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
2 Tsp Hot Sauce
2 Tbsp Green Onions
1/2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
1. Over medium heat, brown pork.
2. Add in soy sauce, chicken broth, garlic, ginger, and hot sauce.
3. Add in coleslaw mix. Combine well.
4. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Nutritional Information: 4 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 379 Calories. 25g Fat. 33g Protein. 4g Net Carbs.
1 lb Ground Beef
2 Large Zucchinis’ – Sliced thin with ends off.
15 oz Tomato Sauce
1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
1/2 Cup Onion- Diced
2 Tsp Basil
2 Tsp Oregano
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 8 x 8 pan with coconut oil spray. Put down one layer of zucchini (they can overlap)
2. Brown meat and onion over medium heat. Once cooked, add tomato sauce and seasonings.
3. Add half of the meat mixture on top of the zucchini. Top with 1/2 cup Ricotta. Repeat this step.
4. Top with remaining zuchnini and parmesan cheese. Bake for 45 minutes.
Nutritional Information: 6 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 337 Calories. 20 g Fat. 28 g Protein. 8g Net Carbs.