1 cup water
2 cups of chicken broth
5 cups fresh broccoli florets cut into small pieces or frozen broccoli thawed and cut into small pieces
1/2 cup celery
8 oz cream cheese softened
2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 tbsp softened butter
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp paprika
1. Chop up the broccoli into small flowerets. Cut celery into small pieces. Add to crock pot.
2. Add the butter, cream cheese, whipping cream, chicken broth, water, and mix together.
3. Add the chopped broccoli, thyme, and paprika.
4. Add the shredded cheese and mix everything well.
5. Turn crockpot on low and cook for 3- 4 hours.
Nutrition information: 12 servings or 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213 Fat: 17 g Protein: 10g Total Carb: 6 g Fiber 2g