2 cups Whole Pecan Halves
4 Tbsp Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Truvia
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Once the butter is melted, add the Brown Sugar substitute and stir until melted.
3. Add in the vanilla extract and cinnamon.
4. Continue to cook and stir for approximately 8 minutes or until it thickens.
5. Remove from heat and add pecan halves.
6. Place the coated pecans on a parchment lined baking sheet and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
7. After they have been refrigerated, they can be served!
Nutritional Information: 8 servings
Amount per serving: Calories: 257. Fat: 24 g. Protein: 2 g. 7g Net Carbs.