1.5 Pounds of Boneless Pork Chops
1 cup Crushed Pork Rinds
2 Large Eggs
1/2 TSP Onion Powder
1/2 TSP Garlic Powder
1 TSP Paprika
1-2 TBSP Sugar Free BBQ sauce per Pork Chop
1. Preheat your air fryer at 400 degrees F and spray with coconut or avocado oil spray.
2. In a bowl, combine the crushed pork rinds and seasonings. Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
3. Dip the pork chops in the egg, then the crumb mixture, and add to air fryer.
4. Cook for 20 minutes and be sure to flip them half way through.
5. Allow them to cool slightly and coat with sugar free BBQ sauce.
Nutritional Information: 3-4 servings depending on Pork Chop thickness
Amount per serving: Calories: 586 Fat: 25 g. Protein 82 g. 3g Net Carbs.