12 oz Raw Shrimp
1 Medium Zucchini
1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 cup Broccoli
1/4 cup onion
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp Paprika
1 Tsp Cajun Seasoning
1. Add 1 tbsp of Olive Oil to skillet and add shrimp. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes. Flip frequently.
2. While the Shrimp is cooking, cut up vegetables into bite size pieces.
3. Once the shrimp is cooked through, set aside.
4. Add two tablespoons of olive oil to skillet and vegetables. Cook vegetables for 15 minutes.
5. Add shrimp back into the vegetables and add seasoning.
Nutrition Information: 2 servings
Amount Per Serving: 425 Calories. 22 g Fat. 48 g Protein. 13 g Total Carbs. 7 g Net Carbs.