1 pound Sausage
10 oz Spinach
1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a skillet, add the onion and sausage. Cook at medium heat.
3. Once the meat is starting to brown, add the spinach in batches and cook until wilted.
4. Drain mixture well, add to pie pan, and add red pepper flakes. Allow to cool.
5. In a large bowl, whisk the 6 eggs. Add heavy cream and cheese. Pour this mixture over top of the meat and spinach mixture.
6. Bake for 22-25 minutes. Let the edges brown slightly.
7. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve!
Nutrition Information: 8 servings
Amount Per Serving: 278 Calories. 22 g Fat. 18 g Protein. 3 g Total Carbs. 2 g Net Carbs