1 lb Ground Beef
1 Spaghetti Squash ( 2 lb)
Low Carb/Sugar Marinara Sauce
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Oregano
1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half. Scoop out the pulp and seeds from the center.
3. Drizzle olive oil on baking sheet and put spaghetti squash cut side down. Bake for 30 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl, mix the beef and seasonings together. Form into 24 meatballs. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Heat Marinara sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Once the meatballs are done, turn heat down to low and let them simmer for 5 minutes.
6. After the spaghetti squash is done, take a fork and scrape the inside. This will form the spaghetti like texture. Pour meatballs over top and serve with parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Information: 4 Servings
Amount per serving: 388 Calories. 16 g Fat. 35 g Protein. 28 g Total Carbs. 21 g Net Carbs.