4 lb Sauerkraut (drained)
1 1/2 lb Pork Chops
12 oz Kielbasa (Cut up)
1/2 Cup (or desired amount) Truvia Brown Sugar Substitute
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 9 x 13 dish with coconut oil and add pork chops.
3. Put Sauerkraut ontop of pork chops and sprinkle the brown sugar substitiute over it.
4. Cook for 1-1/2 hours. Or until the brown sugar substitute begins to crisp.
5. Pull from oven and add Kielbasa and cook for another half hour.
Nutritional Information: 6 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 535 Calories. 30g Fat. 42 g Protein. 8 g Net Carbs.