5 Small Sliced Zucchini (Coin shape)
2 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
1 1/2 Cup Cheese (I used pepper jack bc it just sounded good 😋)
1/2 Cup Parmesan
1/2 Tbsp Garlic
1/2 Tbsp Thyme
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a medium casserole dish with coconut oil. Set aside.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic.
3. Whisk in almond flour and cook until it begins to bubble. Add heavy cream and mix until it begins to thicken.
4. Turn off heat and add 1 cup of your white cheese and Parmesan. Sprinkle seasoning on top of mixture.
5. Add half of your zucchini to your casserole dish and layer half of the cream mixture on top. Then make one more layer, repeating this step.
6. Bake until golden. 25-30 minutes.
Nutritional Information: 6 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 255 Calories. 22 g Fat. 11 g Protein. 4 g Net Carbs