4 Large Eggs
3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 Tsp Oregano
1. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, olive oil, and water together. Once well combined, add the coconut flour and baking powder. Wet your hands and roll it together.
2. Transfer to a greased pizza pan. Use your hands and push the dough out. Choose how thick or thin you want your crust. Add seasonings.
3. Bake just the crust at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
4. Once the crust is done, add toppings and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
5. Allow to cool before dividing into slices.
Nutritional Information: 8 Slices
Amount Per Serving for Crust only: 300 Calories. 17g Fat. 8g Protein. 4g Net Carbs.
I added a low carb marinara, mozzarella, turkey pepperoni, 1 lb sausage, and banana peppers.