8 Hard Boiled Eggs
1/2 Cup Mayo (I used Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo)
1/4 Cup Onions Chopped
1 Tsp Lemon Juice
2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
1/4 Cup Chopped Celery
1/2 Tbsp Paprika
1/2 Tbsp Dill
1. Bring water to a boil. Use tongs to lower eggs into the pan.
2. Let boil for 12 minutes. Drain hot water and fill with cold water.
3. Once the eggs are cool, begin to chop.
4. In a large bowl, add eggs and remaining ingredients.
5. Store in air tight container. Can use this with ham or turkey slice and roll it up.
Nutritional Information: 4 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 365 Calories. 35g Fat. 13g Protein. 2g Net Carbs.