1 Head of Cauliflower (Cut into small florets)
1/2 Heavy Cream
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Sliced Tomato
1/2 Cup Crushed Original Pork Rinds
1 Tsp Minced Garlic
1 Tbsp Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Bring water to a boil and boil cauliflower until tender. Roughly 10 minutes.
3. In a separate pan, add butter, garlic, and whipping cream until its bubbling. Add cheese and mix until the mixture is thick.
4. Once the cauliflower is done, drain. Add to small casserole dish and pour the cheese mixture over the cauliflower. Top with diced tomatoes.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and add pork rinds. Bake for another 5 minutes.
Nutritional Information: 4 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 373 Calories. 28g Fat. 22g Protein. 7g Net Carbs.