8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
2-4 Tbsp Erythritol (your preferred sweetness)
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1. In a bowl, add the cream cheese, cocoa powder, erythritol, and vanilla extract until well combined.
2. Use either a candy tray or ice cub tray to divide mixture into 1 Tbsp scoops.
3. Freeze for 1 hour.
4. Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl. Let cool and dip the fat bombs into the chocolate.
5. Use excess chocolate to drizzle on top. Return to freezer until the chocolate is hardened.
6. Remove and add to air tight container. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information: 12 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 110 Calories. 10g Fat. 2g Protein. 2g Net Carbs.