1 Large Cabbage Head
1 Cup Cauliflower Rice (I used from a bag)
2 lb Ground Beef
1/2 Onion- Chopped
1 10 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes- Drained
2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire
1 Tsp Paprika
1 Tbsp Parsley
1. In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add cabbage head down (core sticking up). Steam for 10 minutes.
2. Remove and pull leaves apart. Pat dry.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4. In a large bowl, add the minced garlic, onion, parsley, cauliflower rice, 1/4 cup tomatoes, egg, beef, Worcestershire, and paprika. Mix until well combined.
5. Take 1-2 leaves and roll 1/2 cup of meat mixture into a burrito.
6. Place in a 9×13 casserole dish. Add remaining tomatoes. Cover and bake for one hour.
Nutrition Information: 10 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 284 Calories. 15g Fat. 26g Protein. 7g Net Carbs.