2 1/2 lbs Flank Steak
1 Asparagus Bundle- Trimmed
3 Bell Peppers- Seeded and Sliced
2 Tbsp Butter- Melted
2 Tbsp Worcestershire
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
Salt, Pepper, Steak Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Season steaks with salt, pepper, and steak seasoning.
3. Add peppers and asparagus to the center of the steak and roll it up. Use a toothpick to hold together.
4. Cook to your preferred doneness.
5. In a bowl, add the melted butter, Worcestershire, and garlic. Drizzle over steak roll ups.
Nutritional Information: 8 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 341 Calories. 15g Fat. 45g Protein. 3g Net Carbs.