1 lb Corned Beef- Cut into Strips
1 14.5 oz Can Sauerkraut- Drained
2 Tbsp Butter
4 Slices of Swiss Cheese
1/2 Cup Mayo
1/4 Cup No Sugar Added Ketchup
2 Tbsp Horseradish
1 tsp Hot Sauce
1 Tsp Worcestershire
1. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat and add corned beef. Cook until brown.
2. Add sauerkraut and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Top with cheese and cook until it begins to bubble.
4. In a small bowl, add all condiments together and mix until well combined. Remove skillet from heat.
5. Drizzle your Russian Dressing over skillet.
Nutritional Information: 4 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 413 Calories. 28g Fat. 30g Protein. 7g Net Carbs.