1 1/2 lb Chicken Breast
1/2 Cup Crushed Pork Rinds
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbsp Onion Powder
1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
1/2 Cup Lowest Carb/Sugar Pasta Sauce you can find
1/2 Cup Mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking dish with coconut oil spray.
2. In a medium size bowl, add your pork rinds, parmesan, and seasonings.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk your eggs.
4. First dip chicken into egg wash and then into the pork rind/parmesan mixture.
5. Add to baking dish and cook for 30 minutes.
6. Top with pasta sauce and mozzarella. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
7. Serve with spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles.
Nutritional Information: 4 Servings.
Amount Per Serving: 537 Calories. 25g Fat. 71g Protein. 2g Net Carbs.