3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 Cup Sweetener Substitute
2 Cups Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
1/2 Cup Walnuts- Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease loaf pan with coconut oil spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs. Add in sweetener substitute, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, baking powder, and spices.
3. Slowly add in almond flour. Mixing as you go.
4. Transfer to loaf pan and top with walnuts. Press them into the batter.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
Nutritional Information: 8 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 276 Calories. 23g Fat. 11g Protein. 6g Net Carbs.