12 oz Shrimp
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Large Egg
1 Tbsp Sweetener Substitute of Choice
1. You will need three small bowls. In your first bowl, add the coconut flour and sweetener. In the second bowl, add your egg and whisk. In the third bowl, add your unsweetened coconut flakes.
2. Take shrimp and dip into the flour mixture, egg, and finally, your coconut flakes. Repeat.
3. In a skillet, add coconut oil. Cook shrimp over medium heat for 10 minutes. Flipping halfway.
Nutritional Information: 4 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 276 Calories. 17g Fat. 18g Protein. 4g Net Carbs.
1 Cup Chicken Broth
Desired Amount of Pepper
Chopped Green Onion for garnish
1. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs.
2. Bring chicken broth to a boil.
3. Add eggs and cook for 1-2 minutes. Use a fork to spread apart the eggs.
4. Add Pepper and onions.
Nutritonal Information: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving: 285 Calories. 19g Fat. 24g Protein. 3g Net Carbs.
6 Slices of Bacon (Cut in Half)
1/2 Tbsp Cream Cheese (Per Jalapeno Halve)
1/2 Tsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Per Jalapeno Halve)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice Jalapenos lengthwise and remove seeds.
3. Fill with cheese mixture and wrap a bacon slice around pepper.
4. Place on baking sheet and bake until bacon is crispy. (Roughly 30 minutes)
Nutritional Information: 3 Servings. (2 Jalapenos)
Amount Per Serving: 105 Calories. 9g Fat. 4g Protein. 2g Net Carb.
12 oz of Bacon
1 14 oz pack of Little Smokies
1/2 cup of Brown Sugar Truvia
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Cut the bacon into thirds.
3. Wrap one piece of bacon around one little smokie. Place seam down in a 9 x 13 dish. Repeat with remaining little smokies.
4. Once wrapped, sprinkle with brown sugar.
4. Bake for 50- 60 minutes.
Nutrition information: 10 servings
Amount Per Serving: 270 Calories. 18 g Fat. 17 g Protein. 12 g Total Carbs. 6 g Net Carbs.
1 cup water
2 cups of chicken broth
5 cups fresh broccoli florets cut into small pieces or frozen broccoli thawed and cut into small pieces
1/2 cup celery
8 oz cream cheese softened
2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 tbsp softened butter
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp paprika
1. Chop up the broccoli into small flowerets. Cut celery into small pieces. Add to crock pot.
2. Add the butter, cream cheese, whipping cream, chicken broth, water, and mix together.
3. Add the chopped broccoli, thyme, and paprika.
4. Add the shredded cheese and mix everything well.
5. Turn crockpot on low and cook for 3- 4 hours.
Nutrition information: 12 servings or 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213 Fat: 17 g Protein: 10g Total Carb: 6 g Fiber 2g