2 Cups Raspberries
1/2 Cup Water
1 Unflavored Gelatin Packet
2 Tbsp Sweetener Substitute of Choice
2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1. Add berries, sweetener, gelatin, and water to a saucepan. Use a fork to mash the berries. Cook until berries are soft and everything is mixed.
2. Remove from heat and add chia seeds. Transer to mason jar and freeze for an hour to an hour and a half.
3. Return to refrigerator and store. Pair with my bread recipe.
Nutritional Information: 15 Servings (1 tbsp per Serving)
Amount Per Serving: 18 Calories. 0g Fat. 1g Protein. 1g Net Carbs.
1 Cup cooked and crumbled Bacon
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup Diced Onion
1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tbsp Basil
- Preheat oven to 375 Degree F. Spray muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Whisk eggs and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Nutritional Information: 12 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 136 Calories. 10g Fat. 10g Protein. 1g Net Carbs.
4 Tbsp Almond Flour
1 Tbsp Butter
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbsp Heavy Cream
1 Egg white
For my sandwich I added eggs and bacon
1. In a small bowl, melt the butter in microwave. Then add the almond flour and baking powder.
2. Whisk in the egg white.
3. Spray either a small bowl or a large mug with coconut oil and add bread mixture.
4. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
5. When you take the bread out, flatten it some.
6. Add to toaster. After it is browned to your perfection, allow to cool before cutting in half.
7. Fill with your desired breakfast foods!
Nutritional Information: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving for bread: 331 Calories. 31 g Fat. 10 g Protein. 4g Net Carbs
1 pound Sausage
10 oz Spinach
1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a skillet, add the onion and sausage. Cook at medium heat.
3. Once the meat is starting to brown, add the spinach in batches and cook until wilted.
4. Drain mixture well, add to pie pan, and add red pepper flakes. Allow to cool.
5. In a large bowl, whisk the 6 eggs. Add heavy cream and cheese. Pour this mixture over top of the meat and spinach mixture.
6. Bake for 22-25 minutes. Let the edges brown slightly.
7. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve!
Nutrition Information: 8 servings
Amount Per Serving: 278 Calories. 22 g Fat. 18 g Protein. 3 g Total Carbs. 2 g Net Carbs